Mikey's BB 3: Mystery Gotham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Mikey's Big Brother 3: Mystery Gotham City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations

Go down 
+5
Bob the Goon
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Ra's al Ghul
Scarecrow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:39 am

Look gurls, normally I would say that making nominations suck but then I remembered that some of you were just ignoring me and wanted me gone just because of Strawealousy. How unhealthy! I am absolutely loving this reign of terror <3<3<3<3 I am literally drunk with power MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I hate you all. Not really, but a few of you grind my gears more than anyone else so I'm not too worried.

My first key goes to John Blake obvs. Even if I hated your face, the forces that is Mikey and his twist prevents me from targeting you so gj! You are still in the running to become America's Next Top Model.

My second key goes to Rachel because she is my long lost sista and we were nominated the first week together and so I know how she feels <3 You are once again safe, my precious.

My third key goes to Alfred but that's only because he's old and I can't see how he's any competition. I know that women are in love with his accent but he can be the fun wingman when I go clubbing.

My fourth key goes to Catwoman because she has a nice jumpsuit and it makes me wish I were a human. Unfortunately my sex drive isn't much anymore since I'm a scarecrow but oh well <3

My fifth key goes to Ra Ra Balalala because your name makes me giggle like a school girl like EVERY time xoxo. I am also a fan of your mustache and I would like to wear it on my face if that's okay?

My sixth key goes to Harley Quinn because even though we haven't spoken at all, I think you're a hilarious hawt mess especially since you have a sense of humor and I much appreciate it<3

My seventh and final key goes to Riddler because he has a nice tie and his suit goes well with his hat. You did nominate me but I don't see you as someone who holds onto a grudge so I'm not worried.

This obviously means that I've decided to nominate Poison Ivy and Bob Baboon. It's nothing personal, but both of you are more annoying than fvck. It shouldn't come off as a surprise to anyone but I feel like the two of you collectively suck the fun out of everything. Nobody wants to kiss your feet anymore and I'm glad that they can smell the bacon. There's always the veto to save one of you and if that doesn't work out well, then immunity will save one of you for a week so you can thank me later. I would wish you guys good luck in the veto challenge, but quite frankly, I want both of you to fail miserably. No hugs and kisses for you <333

Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:41 am

Quote :
but quite frankly, I want both of you to fail miserably. No hugs and kisses for you <333

LOL

Thanks for the key!

GL Noms.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am

Thanks for the key Scarecrow! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 am

Thank you Scarecrow Very Happy! Good luck you two.
Back to top Go down
Bob the Goon

Bob the Goon

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 am

lol stay classy man
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am

BAI.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Dawes

Rachel Dawes

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 am

Thanks a million trillion diamonds for my key.
Back to top Go down
John Blake

John Blake

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks for the key!
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 am

Go fuck yourself Scarecrow
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am

What about US?
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Love you too.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 pm

sorry i did not see this until now! thank you for the key Strawman, and for keeping us entertained.

Can't say I've ever seen anyone give keys out like that before, I wish everyone would do it that way! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations   Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow's Sassy Nominations
Page 1 of 1