Mikey's BB 3: Mystery Gotham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Mikey's Big Brother 3: Mystery Gotham City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarecrow's Thinking Space

Go down 
+6
Bob the Goon
Poison Ivy
Ghoul
Harley Quinn
John Blake
Scarecrow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm

My face is beautiful tyvm
Back to top Go down
John Blake

John Blake

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Poison Ivy wrote:
You're being annoying because you keep posting random crap in this thread. It's fine that you posted your stuff when you didn't have a diary room. But, you have one now, so take your thoughts to your diary room because wedon't wanna see them.
Please, speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

John Blake wrote:
Please, speak for yourself.

Then, kindly ask for a private room for just you and Scarecrow so you can laugh at his ridiculousness.
Back to top Go down
John Blake

John Blake

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Part of the enjoyment comes from others being annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

What's, with the horribly placed commas everywhere?

Poison Ivy, you do realize you're still in my space, eh? You have to abide by my policies.

Rule #1: No smoking inside. Take it outside. I'm allergic.
Rule #2: No sassing me unless you're GhettoSASS, and if so, marry me.
Rule #3: Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday.
Rule #4: We will occasionally host BYOC parties (bring your own crops). No smoking Mary Jawanna because as previously mentioned, I am allergic and get the sniffles.

That's pretty much it. Mi casa es su casa.
Back to top Go down
Ra's al Ghul

Ra's al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Quote :
Rule #3: Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday.

LIES
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Ghul<3

I've won the Power of Veto and someone messages me saying that I SHOULDN'T use the veto because apparently, there's a twist where I can be safe next week if I survive this eviction. That's a tempting offer but I had to make sure that I can survive today before thinking about the future. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I decide to use it anyway and I'm open to whatever. Sadly no one messages me much ;____;
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:47 pm

So for some reason I was nominated yet again. The scarecrow just can't catch a break and I'm sure it has to do a whole lot with people being haters. The only good thing that comes from this is that if John doesn't win veto, he will win immunity and then that will leave everyone else vulnerable. I hope everyone realizes that Poison Ivy and Bob are running the show and try to make a move while there are still targets in the house. I might be annoying but at least I'm not going down without a fight. They want a war, fine. I'll get down and dirty, mmhmm.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:42 am

It's probably because you're an annoying prick but idk
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:14 am

You are being unnecessarily bitchy but idk.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks cause idgaf what you think
Back to top Go down
John Blake

John Blake

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 pm

That's BS. Because clearly you do otherwise you wouldn't be posting here.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:40 pm

She can't get enough of this strawy stud muffin.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Maybe if you would've kept your mouth shut and wasn't up Scarecrow's vagina, you probably wouldn't be nominated so stfu <3
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Betch who else would he have nominated? It's obvious you guys are trying to find any reason to throw people under the bus so you can lick my hairy clitoris.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:19 pm

I love how you always group me in with the people in power. You think so highly of me! That's cute.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 pm

And you think so highly of me by replying <33333
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:55 pm

I've won the Power of Veto to save myself and now that fat betch is on the block. I really hope everyone votes out the rabbit since she's so obnoxious and probably lame/dead but they might vote to keep her around just to piss me off. Otherwise she would have been gone unanimously. Zero social game but people want to KEEP ME DOWN. I will rise like a constipated pigeon.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 am

I have now won the power of the Head of Household. What a glorious time to be made out of straw. I want that fat betch Poison Ivy out because she has done nothing but bitch the entire time about how she can't get any action in between her legs but that's mostly because she just unleashes some UNHOLY presence that makes everyone vomit on the inside. I also hate that she's just a ginger because, well, that's just gross.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:31 pm

I have opened Panwhora's Box so now I'm waiting for my phabuliss prize to randomly show up so I could pull it out when I'm in hot water <3 This scarecrow is not afraid to walk at midnight. I seriously hope there isn't a duos twist or something lame where they can both remove themselves from the block. I can't wait for my coup and/or Diamond Veto.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 pm

RIP Poison Oak<33333
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:50 pm

*dances around*

The first three targets of the game are now in the final three <3 SUCK IT BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
John Blake

John Blake

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Scarecrow wrote:
*dances around*

The first three targets of the game are now in the final three <3 SUCK IT BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm

This thrad brings me so many memories xoxo

I know the jury is going to GRILL me <3 I'm whatevas though. It's a game and I hope they see that as well. I'm pleasantly thrilled that I get to make it this far with the two people who NEVER went against me at all. Mission. Accomplished. I bet right now the jury is like "OMG guys, we need to be as bitchy as possible" xoxo. *hairflick* I'm not going to kiss butt in the jury Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Thinking Space   Scarecrow's Thinking Space - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow's Thinking Space
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's BB 3: Mystery Gotham City :: Challenges :: HOHs-
Jump to: